Intermountain Park City Hospital is looking for local artists to submit artwork for their new program, Art for Healing.
About the program:
Art for Healing is a new program at Park City Hospital, which will enrich and uplift patients and their visitors, while exposing them to the talent and diversity of local artists.
How it works:
- Hospital volunteers will introduce patients to the Art Cart
- Patients will be able to choose the print they would like displayed in their room
- New art can be selected throughout the patient’s hospital stay for the patient and visitors to enjoy
How you can display you artwork:
- Submit a low resolution JPG (less that 1MB and 5 inches on the longest side) photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may include up to three separate pieces for consideration
- Artwork can be portrait or landscape and should be considered inspirational, uplifting, tranquil, colorful, serene and non-denominational
- Please include the artist’s name in the file (example: john_smith.jpg)
- Deadline for submitting art work is February 15, 2017
Art will be selected by a jury process and you will be notified if your work is chosen. A high resolution file (18″ X 24″ 300 dpi or greater) will be required for printing. Selected artists will receive special recognition from the hospital for being a part of the Art of Healing program.
If you have any questions please contact Dyan Pignatelli, Art for Healing Chair.