March 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, April 4th
1:00 PM- 3:30 PM
Practice drawing confidently in this five-week course.
Learn unique methods and fun exercises that immediately build confidence and positivity! From becoming more comfortable with pencil control, to making a drawing look more 3-dimensional to improving your doodles while learning the process of taking an idea from your mind to the paper. The last two classes will focus on confidently employing the skills you’ve learned and creating a one-of-a-kind drawing that will make you proud. All ability levels benefit from this class.
- Ballpoint pens
- Fine line/hard tipped markers in a variety of colors, such as Micron or Stabilo
- Watercolor paints – 18+ color palette cakes
- Inexpensive set of watercolor brushes
- White Prismacolor pencil
- Soft Graphite pencils (2B-6B)
- White rubber eraser
- Kneaded Eraser
- Pack of various size blending stumps . These look like thick paper pencils
- Eraser Shield, which is a thin metal credit card-sized item with shapes cut out, and it’s usually by the pencils or the drafting supplies.
- Color Pencils – Prismacolor brand // Professional quality = professional results. Also maybe look for SARGENT, or Arteza, or a store brand with 24 to 72 colors.
- Bristol 11×14 pad or larger with smooth vellum finish