Main GalleryLearn More
BRANDed PC Pop-Up Shop
BRANDed PC, a pop-up shop created by Park City Summit County Arts Council to highlight local creative brands, will be in the Kimball Art Center’s Main Gallery December 4-10. The pop-up will tell the story of Park City’s creative makers—those that have boldly moved a vision from idea to product, and will be a one-stop-shop for locals and visitors to interact with our local brands and makers.
BRANDed PC is a celebration of the power of community, the power of buying local and the power of our local visionaries, makers and risk takers.
We are excited to provide the space for this year’s BRANDed PC pop-up shop in our Main Gallery and also curating our own booth that will feature the work of creatives in our Kimball community. Cameron Chaffee, Shasta Krueger, Kai Beckett and Jan Harris Smith will all have work for sale.
In conjunction with BRANDed PC, we will be showcasing the Kimball community through four activations. All are free or very low cost and we ask you make a small donation to support future community driven programming.
- Be a Maker (Registration Full)
- Tuesday, December 5: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Main Gallery
- Nan Gray of Park City Professional Artists Association will provide an opportunity for participants to hand make “mail-able art”- personal note cards or mini paintings using watercolors that can be given to someone you’d like to have “that little something special.” This workshop will be capped at 15 people.
- Biz Development 101 with Pando Labs
- Thursday, December 7: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Main Gallery
- Pando Labs are interested in helping creative makers and artists build a business, idea, product, vision etc. This activation would build on this idea and target this group. Ted and Julia from Pando Labs would host a talk to share information about what they do and how they could work with artists and creative makers to achieve their goals. No registration required.
- Winemakers Talk with Old Town Cellars
- Friday, December 8: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Old Town Cellars, the exclusive wine label of BRANDed, will be giving a winemakers talk accompanied by wine for purchase. Old Town Cellars represents the future of winemaking – absent of ego, full of flavor and defined by the community and culture in which it’s made. No registration required.