Kimball Art Center & Old Town Cellars
Call for Art: Old Town Cellars Wine Bottle
Old Town Cellars and Kimball Art Center are pleased to announce a Call for Art to be featured on a wine label. The theme for the label is “The Soul of Park City.” As part of our new partnership with Old Town Cellars, we are making the connection between the art of winemaking and the vibrant Park City artist community. Submit your original artwork today!
- Entries must reflect the theme of “The Soul of Park City”
- Label will be 4.75 x 2.25 inches in size
- Up to 3 images may be submitted
- Please submit your artwork (final vector file or jpg) that is 350 dpi or higher
- Earth tones and an industrial aesthetic requested to stay in line with Old Town Cellars style and brand
- Artist must be at least 21 years of age
All submissions are due to the Kimball Art Center by December 10, 2017. Old Town Cellars and Kimball Art Center logos, as well as the artist’s name, will be placed on top of the image, which will be laid out and formatted by an independent designer.
Kimball Art Center staff will select the top 10 entries, and then the public will decide the winner! Voting will take place at the Kimball Art Center and Old Town Cellars from December 15, 2017 – January 5, 2018, and during a final event at Old Town Cellars on January 6, 2018. The winner will receive a $500 cash prize and second and third place will receive $100 each.
This fall, we have programmed several classes with Old Town Cellars that have been a smash hit. If you weren’t able to attend “Wine and Watercolor” last month, make sure to register for “Sip and Sketch,” happening Wednesday, November 15. Also, look for more classes with Old Town Cellars in next year’s class catalog!