Red Cliff RanchRed Cliff Ranch Website
Celebration of the Arts
Red Cliff Ranch invites you to year two of Celebration of the Arts, a festival that benefits the Kimball Art Center. Spend the day at the beautiful Red Cliff Ranch, purchase art from local Utah artists and enjoy live music on the Pavilion stage. Saturday there will be activities for the whole family to enjoy including lasso lessons, pony rides and art projects. Food will be for purchase by R&R BBQ and Lori Tolbert Catering. The event is free and open to the public, please RSVP on our website to be entered into an opportunity drawing for one of five $100 gift certificates to be used towards any art purchase.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Family and Kids’ Activities
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Art Sales
12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Live Music in the Pavilion, featuring Mary Best Maziarz, The Naked Waiters, Chris Orrock Music, Jagertown, Red Rock Rondo and Cold Creek Bluegrass Band
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Art Sales & Music on the Patio, featuring Shane Jackman
Alli Badell, Ron Butkovich, Erin Berrett, John Collins, Heidi Darley, Sandra Ence, Lucia Heffernan, Lisa Howa, Sarinda Jones/Reflective Art Studio, Susan N. Jarvis Fine Art, Kami Kahler, Jeanne LaRae Fine Art, Mark Maziarz, Jan Massimino, Stacy Phillips, Asia Raine Designs, David Riley, Darla Roberts, Susan Slewing, Douglas Smith, Stephanie Saint-Thomas, Jimmi Toro and Noelle Sharp.
Also, don’t miss our NEW Friday night kick-off event, Under the Stars. The evening will feature a cocktail hour, dinner by R&R BBQ, the first chance to purchase art and live music by Pixie and the Partygrass Boys. Details and tickets prices found on our website.
RSVP to be entered into an opportunity drawing for one of five $100 gift certificates to be used toward the purchase of art.
- Please do not bring pets to the ranch. They will not be allowed.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Please bring cash or credit cards. There is no ATM available on site.
- Red Cliff Ranch is an indoor/outdoor venue. Please wear smart footwear and expect uneven terrain and natural hazards. The ranch hosts both wild and domestic animals. Please take precautions.
- There are 3 visible ponds at Red Cliff. Please protect your children from the ponds. There are NO life guards on duty.
- ADA restroom facilities will be available. If you need assistance, please inform parking greeter upon arrival for easy drop off.
- Please obey all posted speed limit signs in Heber and Lake Creek Canyon.