Stunning Safari in Beautiful Botswana
There are few places left where nature can be experienced authentically, where wildlife doesn’t just live — it thrives; and the environment is as rugged as it is pristine. Botswana’s Okavango Delta is such a place, making a safari here as unforgettable as it is unbelievable.
within the Moremi Game Reserve, where you’ll be on safari with travel writers from around the world and guided by Johnny Ramsden, one of Africa’s leading wildlife experts, who was selected to guide Nelson Mandela.
Opportunities to extend your stay in the Okavango Delta can be arranged with Botswana Trek Photographic Safari & Adventure.
Airfare is not included. Winning bidders must arrive in Maun, Botswana by November 29th, 2018.
Stunning Safari in Beautiful BotswanaAbout the Prize
Explore the 7th Continent
Penguins, seals, and whales await the winning bidder as he or she explores the spectacular wilderness of the South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula.
Explore the 7th Continent
donated by Quark ExpeditionsAbout the Prize
Throw a pARTy for 80 at Red Cliff Ranch
Celebrate the event of your life at the unforgettable Red Cliff Ranch in Heber, Utah. Host a birthday party, anniversary, family reunion or a wedding for up to 80 guests at this stunning property.
Surrounded by mountain wilderness, aspen groves and towering red cliffs, you and your guests will gather in the charming saloon, dine in rustic elegance inside the stables, and party in the outdoor pavilion. Available May 15 – October 15, 2019.
- Full-service BBQ catering and non-alcoholic beverages for up to 80 guests.*
- Table decor (excluding floral) generously provided by Meredith Parsons of Bluebird Events.**
- Exclusive use of Red Cliff Ranch staff for event set up.
*Winner may customize menu, add alcoholic beverages, or increase guest count at their expense. Licensed bartending service is winner’s responsibility.
**Additional décor, floral arrangements, and entertainment can be added at winner’s expense.
Throw a pARTy for 80 at Red Cliff RanchAbout the Prize
Palmetto Bluff Getaway
Southern hospitality meets dreamy decadence for the ultimate golf getaway. Escape to Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina and enjoy three nights at a private home on the Jack Nicklaus designed course at the May River Golf Club.
Palmetto Bluff is nestled along the May River between Hilton Head Island and Savannah. This 20,000-acre community encompasses an extensive nature preserve, walking trails, a vibrant village, marina, restaurants, and a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
- Four bedrooms, sleeps eight
- Two foursomes at May River Golf Club
- Bike rentals for eight
- Dinner for eight at Cole’s restaurant in Moreland Village
- Wine reception in Wilson Village for eight
- Expires August 31, 2019.
Palmetto Bluff GetawayAbout the Prize
Speak to Me
A pair of premium seat season tickets to the sold out 2018/19 Wasatch Speaker Series, with VIP meet and greet for the speaker of your choice. Speakers include Madeleine K. Albrecht, Dr. Robert Ballard, Bill Nye “The Science Guy”, James Comey, Steve Wozniak, Julia Gillard, and Bob Woodward.
Speak to MeAbout the Prize
A Taste of St. Regis
Enjoy the ultimate staycation at The St. Regis Deer Valley with a luxurious two-night stay for four people. While there, invite your friends to join you for an intimate cooking class with Chef de Cuisine Rachel Wiener. This dinner and wine pairing is for 10 people.
- Includes two luxurious rooms, each for two nights. (Sleeps four people, two per room, based on availability.)
- Cooking class and four-course dinner with wine pairing for 10.
- Blackout dates include Christmas, Sundance, Presidents Day, and Spring Break.
A Taste of St. RegisAbout the Prize
Taste of Fine Art
Enjoy a private dinner for 25 at Gallery Mar, catered by Savoury Kitchen. Enjoy a champagne reception and four courses of artfully prepared cuisine, live music, and your favorite friends in the gallery.
After your dinner, select a painting to display in your home for three months. Winner can select a new piece of art each quarter, for a total of four pieces over the course of one
Taste of Fine ArtAbout the Prize
Shoots and Chutes
- Two adult Epic passes for the 2018/19 ski season with no blackout dates
- Two-night stay at the Lodge at Vail*
- $200 in spa treatments at LaV
- $100 gift card for dinner at Tavern
- $50 gift card at Bistro14
- $100 gift card for Vail Resorts retail store
- Two Epic Discovery Ultimate Adventure tickets, valid in Vail, CO only
- Day of clay shooting for four guests at Blue Sky Ranch with private instructor
- Multi-station course designed by Lars Magnuson of the renowned Blixt&Co
- All shooting and safety equipment
*Certificate expires October 1, 2019. Must book at least six weeks prior to stay. Not valid for Friday and Saturday nights or during holidays. Non-transferable and not available for resale.
Shoots and ChutesAbout the Prize
Tis the Season
Bring your Elf on the Shelf to life! A personal and customized tree trimming (9 foot tree from Park City nursery included!) with lights. Using your own ornaments, local artist (and Kimball Arts Festival Artist) Ron Butkovich will decorate your tree and your home. Additional decor includes three fresh garlands, custom colored ribbon, and lights from Brite Nites Park City. For your outside decor, Brite Nites will also light one additional exterior 9′ tree. Your elf will bring libations and two party trays from Sweets and Cheese to add to the party.
- Additional decor includes three fresh garlands, custom colored ribbon, and lights from Brite Nites Park City.
- Includes two party trays donated by Sweets and Cheese.
Tis the Season
donated by Brite Nites Park CityAbout the Prize