Kimball Art Center is delighted to accept art making items in exchange for a tax-deductible receipt. Because of our limited space, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a description and photo of any items you’d like to donate before bringing them to Kimball Art Center!
In-kind Items Needed for Art Projects:
We welcome a variety of new or gently used, non-toxic art supplies as well as materials for classes and other professional needs.
- Laptop computers
- Cleaning supplies
- Paint sprayer
- Paper cutter
- Folding tables
- Convertible studio easel
- Anatomy skeleton for digital arts
- Tabletop laser cutter and engraver
- MAC compatible digital projector
- Art Books (kids and adults)
- Paper: construction paper, card stock, sketchbooks, tagboard, railroad board, mat board, foam core, woodblock paper, watercolor paper, drawing paper, rag paper, butcher paper, etc.
- Painting supplies: non-toxic watercolor, tempera, acrylic, oil, blank canvases, etc.
- Drawing supplies: non-toxic pencils (all grades and colors), erasers, sharpeners, charcoals, pastels, chalks, drawing boards, self-healing cutting mats, etc.
- Non-toxic: color pencils, crayons, markers, color sharpies, model magic, stamp pads, watercolor pallets, brushes, sculpting tools, youth scissors, whole felt (no scrap), any additional fun art supplies
- Kiln Glass supplies: non-toxic: hand tools, glass cutters, diamond grit pads, kiln fiber paper, fusible Bullseye brand glass (sheet glass, frit, stringer, rod), glass kiln shelves
- Printmaking supplies: non-toxic brayers, barens, screen clamps, screens and mesh, squeegees, inks, uncut linoleum, stencil remover, degreaser, dehazer, etc.
- Welding supplies: steel sheets, auto-darkening welding helmet, magnets, clamps, gloves, angle grinders