YAA Rules and Requirements:
• Available for students 13–18 years of age.
• Applications are due July 1 . Applicants will be notified of acceptance by early August. This is a juror-selected process.
• YAA is a 10-month program from September – May.
• Classes are held every Tuesday evening from 6–8:30pm at Kimball Art Center unless otherwise noted.
• A minimum commitment of 10 hours each month for meetings, activities, and projects is expected. Students must be present for all critiques and projects.
• Program cost is a total of $500. Scholarships are available.