August 30, 2013 – October 13, 2013
The Kimball Art Center Members’ Pin Up Show is a non-juried exhibition and sale open to artists who are 18+ years of age. All participating artists must be KAC members. If you are already a member, you can participate by presenting your membership card. If you are not a member, you can sign-up by visitingkimballartcenter.org/membership, calling 435-649-8882, or stopping by the Kimball’s front desk.
- DROP OFF/ PIN UP WORK: Tuesday, August 27 – Thursday, August 29, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- PICK UP UNSOLD WORK: Monday, October 14 – Tuesday, October 15, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
* The Kimball Art Center is not responsible for storing artwork after Friday, October 18, 2013.
- Each participating artist must be a KAC member or become a member.
- Participating artists must be 18+ years of age.
- Participating artists must sign an artist agreement form.
- One work per artist is permitted.
- Artwork may be done in any medium chosen by the artist.
- Artwork must be no larger than 24” x 36” x 12” deep, unframed and unmatted, and hung on the wall with no more than four push pins. There will be pedestals for some 3D work, however, space is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Artwork must be valued at no more than $500.
- There will be a 40/60 split between the KAC and artists. Proceeds from gallery sales will benefit the Kimball’s education and exhibition programs.
On Friday, August 30 from 6-8 p.m. participating artists and KAC members are invited to enjoy the show.